We are looking for teachers who are enthusiastic, passionate and excited about teaching young people. You will be joining a highly supportive agency where contact is ongoing and support is round the clock.
We are looking for graduates, NQTs, FQTs and experienced class leaders to work on a supply basis in our schools across Mid-Kent and Thanet.
Do you have:
- Drive, determination and spirit
- Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
Working for Kent Teaching Solutions:
- Our long-term relationships with schools across Kent and Medway and consultative approach enables us to identify the right school for you quickly
- You will have a dedicated recruitment consultant working on your behalf and we carry out an in-depth, face-to-face interview with you in order to fully understand your experience, skills and ambitions and search for jobs that match these
- We are REC compliant and pride ourselves on our commitment to the safeguarding of all of our teaching and support staff, therefore we carry out comprehensive vetting procedures (https://www.kentteachingsolutions.com/vetting) so we know you can start work as soon as you are offered a job or supply work
- We help you to present yourself in the strongest light by working with you on your CV to showcase your qualities and skills, helping with interview techniques and providing feedback.
- Your dedicated consultant will continue to stay in touch with you once you've started your dream job
To apply, please call 01622 804025 to arrange a confidential chat, or email your CV email@example.com.
All successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, Enhanced DBS and relevant checks being made