Pay Competitive salary + SEN allowance
Posted Wednesday 11th Oct 2023
Start Date Friday 27th Oct 2023
Close Date Friday 20th Oct 2023 (closed)
Are you looking for a role working with SEND students?
Do you have the passion to play a significant part in improving the lives of children?
We have a range of SEND Teaching Assistant opportunities in all year groups for Special Educational Needs schools across the Gravesham area.
Apply today if you are looking for Term 6 or September 2023 start.
Start date: This would be to start in Term 6 and Term 1.
Location: We work all over Kent. I am looking for more staff in the Gravesham area.
Pay: Very competitive salary (DOE) with weekly pay + SEND pay
Hours: Flexible working of full time, part time and ADHOC
School: SEND Schools and mainstream schools with SEN units
These roles would include:
• Working with students with ASC (Autism)
• General teaching assistant in the class room, 1:1 and intervention work.
• Supporting students throughout their day – Helping them reach their full potential.
• Working in term time - We have full time, contract, part time and ADHOC cover roles.
• Term 6 and September start.
This is ideal for:
• Graduates who are considering becoming teachers.
• Nursery staff or Nannies who are looking for term-time work.
• Experienced Teaching Assistants looking for a change.
• Staff from care backgrounds.
• People with transferable skills that would make you a great SEND Teaching Assistant.
Benefits of working with Kent Teaching Solutions:
• We pay you in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development is schools.
• PAYE – No umbrella companies.
• ‘Refer a friend’ bonus.
• Round the clock support from your dedicated consultant. For SEND staff this would be either myself Parris Murphy or Marc Mead.
• Opportunities for full time and permanent roles.
There are many more reasons to work with us and I look forward to speaking to you about this more.
We have 20 years’ recruitment experience within education recruitment, which enables us to deliver a quality service for both candidates and schools. Take a look at our google reviews and social networking to see what our current staff have to say about working with us.
Apply today to apply for this exciting opportunity!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK
You may also be interested in ...
Pay competitive salary plus SEN allowance Ref DCCSENTAKB
We have a great opportunity for a SEND TA at a school built only a decade ago and offering a wonderful educational setting. Are you a SEND TA or looking to become a SEND TA in a role offering support and where you could thrive?
Start Date September 2023View Job Details
Pay Â£65 to Â£75 per day Ref SENTA-Medw
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant at primary and secondary level, to join an exciting school in Medway
Start Date October 2023View Job Details
This position is now closed
See below for a list of similar jobs, or fill in the form below to receive updates and information about future vacancies.