Pay £600-£800 per week
Posted Sunday 14th Mar 2021
Start Date Monday 7th Jun 2021
Close Date Tuesday 1st Jun 2021
Key Stage Secondary
**Full time teaching position for a Science teacher in Medway, Kent**
Are you qualified, motivated and enthusiastic about teaching Science? Are you looking for an exciting new position in a successful school with excellent rates of pay?
I’m looking for a qualified secondary school teacher with exceptional subject knowledge to teach in a diverse and high achieving school in Medway, Kent.
* Delivering the curriculum in line with the Awarding Body requirements
* Working within a high-achieving science department to create lesson plans that are tailored to children of a mixed ability
* Setting and monitoring work, alongside marking and contributing to the administrative tasks of the team
* Any other requirements of a full time teaching job, including extra-curricular activities and staff meetings
*YOU MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS- NQT’S WELCOME*
The successful candidate will be-
* Motivated and have the ability to motivate
* Highly skilled in their specified subject area- Science
Kent Teaching Solutions is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
If you feel that you would be a suitable fit for the position outlined above then please click apply now, call 01622 804025 or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults; therefore, every candidate is subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and other relevant checks being made.
You may also be interested in ...
Pay MPS/UPS Ref ScienceSITTSEPT
We are looking for a Science teacher in Sittingbourne, who is enthusiastic, passionate and excited about teaching young people Science. You will be joining a highly supportive and developmental environment where staff are encouraged to learn from eac ...
Start Date June 2021View Job Details