Posted Thursday 6th Jun 2019
Start Date Tuesday 3rd Sep 2019
Close Date Friday 5th Jul 2019 (closed)
Key Stage Key stage 2
Our client is looking to recruit a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher for a September start. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an incredibly strong and collaborative team.
NQTs and more experienced teachers welcome to apply as the school provide excellent professional development opportunities.
You will have:
• Evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
• A proven track record of high levels of success in teaching across KS1 and/or KS2
• The highest expectations of pupils and yourself
• Enthusiasm, imagination and forward thinking
• The ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• The ability to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
The school can offer you:
• A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A fantastic working environment with excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
Working with Kent Teaching Solutions:
Visits to the school are highly recommended as the school would like their candidates to see what an inspiring environment the school offer; to book an initial chat with us an arrange a visit, please contact us on 01622 804025 or email email@example.com.
All successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and relevant vetting checks being made.
You may also be interested in ...
This position is now closed
See below for a list of similar jobs, or fill in the form below to receive updates and information about future vacancies.