Here at Kent Teaching Solutions, we are looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our office in Maidstone to start immediately. We are a recruitment agency focussing on temporary & permanent recruitment for education personnel in Kent.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Recruiting new candidates using job boards such as CV Library
- Meeting and completing vetting checks for new candidates
- Finding new job opportunities for your candidates
- Sourcing new clients using our database of schools in Kent
- Creating relationships with both candidates and clients
- Completing timesheets for candidates
- Meeting KPIs, which you will be fully supported with
Benefits of working with KTS:
- Salary of £20,000 + commission
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday, includes bank holidays
- Christmas holidays off and flexible hours during all other school holidays
- Mobile phone provided & free parking
- A small friendly team with over 20 years combined knowledge of education recruitment
- Full training provided – L3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP)
We are looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable in a client facing role
- Has customer service experience
- Has a friendly and warm personality
- Can work well in a small team and is keen to develop their career as Kent Teaching Solutions expands
- GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent in English and Maths
- Able to travel to Maidstone (we are close to the A249, M2 and all 3 Maidstone train stations as well as bus routes including the 101 from Medway)
- Right to work in the UK
For more information about the role, please contact Katy or Gary on 01622 804025 or email@example.com.
To apply for the role, please click “Apply Now” or email your CV and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in contact with you.
To recommend someone for this role, please send their name & contact details to email@example.com and we will get in contact with them.