Due to an increase in demand for supply teachers, we are recruiting supply teachers to help our clients with day-to-day and short-term cover positions. We are recruiting supply teachers and support staff in all year groups, from Nursery through to Sixth Form.
Benefits of working with Kent Teaching Solutions:
- Competitive weekly pay
- All timesheets complete by us – no admin for you!
- Access to free safeguarding training
- Access to a wide variety of top schools in Kent
- We offer flexibility
- Dedicated consultants who will get to know you and your requirements and provide you with around the clock support
- We offer flexibility and would look to keep you busy on the days you wanted to work as a supply teacher in our schools (if there's one week you want to work 2 or 3 days, that's no problem. If you want to work for 5 days the next week, then that's fine too - it's entirely up to you)
- We also have long-term blocks of work as well as permanent positions so let us know what you are looking for and we will work with you to find the right job for you
- We work with schools in North Kent, Mid Kent, East Kent, West Kent and Medway meaning we can provide you with local work
- We work with lots of Kent schools, including independent schools, grammar schools, Outstanding schools and Good schools – you will have access to some of the highest performing schools in Kent
Who we work with:
- Fully qualified teachers
- Support staff
- Cover supervisors
- Final year students
- Overseas trained teachers & TAs
Our expectations for teachers and support staff:
- Present themselves in good time for the start of the school day
- Have a DBS and proof of ID with them on arrival
- Adhere to the schools’ behaviour management policy
- Follow the work/plans set, including marking the work
- Leave the classroom clean and tidy
- Sign out when leaving the school
To register your interest for working with Kent Teaching Solutions on a flexible/supply basis, then please contact 01622 804025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults; therefore, every candidate is subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and other relevant checks being made.