Pay £70 / £75 Per day
Posted Friday 9th Sep 2022
Start Date Monday 5th Dec 2022
Close Date Thursday 1st Dec 2022 (closed)
Key Stage Key stage 2
We are looking to appoint creative, inspirational and motivated SEND Teaching Support Staff who can support and inspire the children and also their colleagues.
We work with a great school who requires additional Support Staff ASAP. Experience of working with SEND is desired but not essential. This school can offer all training to staff members who are willing to learn and grown in this field. If you're an individual who has the ability to motivate children, with the highest standards of learning then we want to hear from you!
• Be compassionate about SEND and ready to learn.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team, take on board advice and meet deadlines
• Work as part of a team on a 1:1 basis
• Use your initiative, be organised and be flexible In return,
we can offer:
• Professional development in the school.
• PAYE - no umbrella companies
• Round the clock support from your dedicated consultant
• Opportunities for full time and permanent roles Click 'Apply Now' to apply for this exciting opportunity today! We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK
You may also be interested in ...
Pay £325 a week Ref SEN/LSA/ASH
Our Client School on the outskirts of Ashford are looking to recruit an LSA to support across either the primary or secondary site. The school specifically supports children with behavioural and emotionally needs. If this sounds like the sort of scho ...
Start Date September 2022View Job Details
Pay £325 - £400 per week Ref SENTAMa
A primary school in the Folkestone and Hythe district are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start immediately in a Specialist Resource Provision (SRP) for children to support children with an EHCP.
Start Date January 2023View Job Details
This position is now closed
See below for a list of similar jobs, or fill in the form below to receive updates and information about future vacancies.