Kent Teaching Solutions are currently looking for several experienced primary tutors in Medway (towns include: Sittingbourne, Sheerness, Queenborough and Faversham) and surrounding areas to provide one-to-one & small group tuition in secondary schools for pupils who have missed out on months of education due to Covid-19.
We are looking for flexible and approachable tutors who are eager to ensure all pupils receive the best outcome from their studies.
- Creating a good learning environment to help pupils achieve their potential
- Setting clear rules for behaviour during the session
- Helping pupils develop their study skills
- Establishing good relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents and to communicate with the class teacher about pupils’ progress
- Monitoring pupils’ progress, assessing pupils’ work and giving constructive feedback
- Experience of 1:1 tutoring, or teaching experience
- Solid competency with teaching KS1 & KS2 Literacy and Numeracy
- To be able to provide emotional support to children
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to come up with new ways of doing things
If you are a tutor who is interested in applying for this role then click 'APPLY NOW' or call us on 01622 804025 to speak to one of our experienced consultants today.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults therefore all successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and other relevant vetting checks being made.