Posted Wednesday 19th Jun 2019
Close Date Tuesday 9th Jul 2019 (closed)
Key Stage Key stage 2
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher for a September start. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an incredibly strong and collaborative team.
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are warmly welcomed, as the school provide excellent professional development opportunities.
You will have:
• Evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
• The highest expectations of pupils and yourself
• Enthusiasm, imagination and forward thinking
• The ability to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
The school can offer you:
• A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A fantastic working environment with excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
Visits to the school are highly recommended, to organise a visit contact 01622 804025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and be considered for this post click 'Apply Now'
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK.
You may also be interested in ...
This position is now closed
See below for a list of similar jobs, or fill in the form below to receive updates and information about future vacancies.