Posted Wednesday 19th Jun 2019
Close Date Monday 8th Jul 2019 (closed)
Key Stage Key stage 1
We are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher to start in September. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate teacher to join a school that takes pride in every aspect of their work.
If you've got what it takes to create an exciting classroom, whilst maintaining calm and organised conditions for learning then we want to hear from you!
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are warmly welcomed, as the school provide excellent professional development opportunities.
You will have:
• Evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
• The highest expectations of pupils and yourself
• Enthusiasm, imagination and forward thinking
• The ability to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
The school can offer you:
• A warm and friendly environment with a 'can do' attitude
• A fantastic working environment with excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
• Great pupils who are keen to learn
To apply to this role, then click 'Apply Now' today! Call 01622 804025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our consultants about this, or other roles in Kent.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK.
You may also be interested in ...
This position is now closed
See below for a list of similar jobs, or fill in the form below to receive updates and information about future vacancies.