Our client in Sittingbourne is recruiting a Primary Teacher responsible for the teaching and learning of a class of pupils, who has a strong focus on pupil outcomes coupled with their personal, social and emotional development.
The school is a two form entry academy in Sittingbourne. It is situated on a large site with extensive playing fields and play areas. The school itself is housed in a two floor building which has enjoyed the addition of a state of the art ICT suite and a number of break out intervention areas.
You will have:
• Experience of teaching KS1/2
• A proven track record of high levels of success in teaching across KS1 and/or KS2
• High expectations of pupils and yourself
• Enthusiasm, imagination and forward thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Working with Kent Teaching Solutions:
- Our long term relationship with schools across Kent and Medway and consultative approach enables us to identify the right school for you quickly
- You will have a dedicated recruitment consultant working on your behalf and we carry out an in-depth, face-to-face interview with you in order to fully understand your experience, skills and ambitions and search for jobs that match these.We are
- REC compliant and pride ourselves on our commitment to the safeguarding of all of our teaching and support staff, therefore we carry out comprehensive vetting procedures (https://www.kentteachingsolutions.com/vetting) so we know you can start work as soon as you are offered a job or supply work.
- We help you to present yourself in the strongest light by working with you on your CV to showcase your qualities and skills, helping with interview techniques and providing feedback.
- Your dedicated consultant will continue to stay in touch with you once you've started your dream job
To register you interest in this post, please contact us on 01622 804025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and relevant vetting checks being made.
We are recruiting an inspirational Key Stage 2 teacher who can bring out the best in children to start in September.View Job Details
We are looking for a versatile Key Stage 1 teacher to start in September. View Job Details
Our client is looking to recruit a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher for a September start. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an incredibly strong and collaborative team.
NQTs and more experienced teachers wel ...
Start Date September 2019View Job Details