Pay £70 / £75 Per day
Posted Friday 9th Sep 2022
Start Date Tuesday 3rd Jan 2023
Close Date Sunday 1st Jan 2023
We are looking for versatile Teaching Assistants in Medway for EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join a driven and talented team.
Applications from the following will be warmly welcomed:
• Experienced Teaching Assistants
• Teaching Assistants with Level 2/3 qualifications relevant to the role
The school provide excellent professional development opportunities.
• Sensitivity and understanding for building good relationships with children
• Excellent verbal communication skills for motivating children to learn
• Active listening skills to understand the children's needs
• Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• To be flexible and open to change for working on different activities
• To enjoy working with other people
• To work under the guidance of teaching staff to provide a safe and healthy environment for pupils
• Supervise and assist individual and small groups of pupils in lessons
• Help teachers prepare lesson materials and equipment, get the classroom ready for lessons and clear away after
• Observe, record and report pupils progress to teachers
• Help teachers manage class behaviour
• Supervise group activities, including outings and sports events
• Look after children who are upset or unwell
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults; therefore, every candidate is subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and other relevant checks being made.
You may also be interested in ...
Pay KR3 Ref LSAma
Our primary school near Maidstone has an exciting opportunity for a skilled, highly motivated and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to work in one of our Upper Key Stage 2 classes.View Job Details