We are seeking enthusiastic Primary School Supply Teachers!
- Experience of teaching and the ability to manage a class of up to 30 pupils
- Teaching qualifications
- Sensitivity and understanding
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to keep lessons exciting to engage pupils
- To be flexible
- Excellent communication
Your Duties Will Include:
- Carrying out pre-planned lessons, using teaching materials already provided
- Maintaining a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Working alongside other professionals such as other teachers and support staff
Working for Kent Teaching Solutions:
- Our long-term relationships with schools across Kent and Medway and consultative approach enables us to identify the right school for you quickly
- You will have a dedicated recruitment consultant working on your behalf and we carry out an in-depth, face-to-face interview with you in order to fully understand your experience, skills and ambitions and search for jobs that match these.
- We are REC compliant and pride ourselves on our commitment to the safeguarding of all of our teaching and support staff, therefore we carry out comprehensive vetting procedures so we know you can start work as soon as you are offered a job or supply work.
- We help you to present yourself in the strongest light by working with you on your CV to showcase your qualities and skills, helping with interview techniques and providing feedback.
- Your dedicated consultant will continue to stay in touch with you once you've started your dream job
Please call the team on 01622 804025 or email email@example.com to book an appointment today and be working immediately.
All successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, Enhanced DBS and relevant checks being made.