Pay Competitive salary DOE
Posted Tuesday 19th Sep 2023
Start Date Sunday 1st Oct 2023
Close Date Saturday 30th Sep 2023 (closed)
We work with a great school who requires additional Support Staff for September.
We are looking to appoint creative, inspirational and motivated SEND Teaching Support Staff who can support and inspire children. This is working with ASC, PD and EBD.
This school can offer all training to staff members who are willing to learn and grown in this field.
If you're an individual who has the ability to motivate children, with the highest standards of learning then we want to hear from you!
• Be compassionate about SEND and ready to learn.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team, take on board advice and meet deadlines
• Work as part of a team on a 1:1 basis
• Use your initiative, be organised and be flexible in return
• Experience of working with SEND is desired but not essential.
We can offer:
• Professional development in the school.
• PAYE - no umbrella companies
• Round the clock support from your dedicated consultant
• Opportunities for full time and permanent role
Click 'Apply Now' to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Alternatively, please email your CV to [email protected] or call 01622 804025 and ask for Marc.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK
You may also be interested in ...
Pay competitive salary Ref AshTA-PM
We are looking to appoint creative, inspirational and motivated SEND Teaching Support Staff who can support and inspire the children and also their colleagues.
Start Date October 2023View Job Details
This position is now closed
See below for a list of similar jobs, or fill in the form below to receive updates and information about future vacancies.